Oct 25, 2018

Hooray!

 Hello crafty friends.

Im here today to share 
with you this adorable card
I made video tutorial for you,but when 
I wanted to upload it it disappeared.
I really don't know what happened.
I search it in my computer but I didn't find it.
So unfortunately I don't have tutorial for this card.
I realized too late the video is gone and did not
 have time to make another tutorial.
But I will describe your process how
 I made this card.

I color this cute stamp with distress inks.
Background I also made with distress inks.
I use memento black ink to stamp sentiments.
This was simple card to make.






with my card I want to enter in these challenges:






Please pop over blog and 
leave some love there :) 


Don't forget we have challenge where 
you can win great prize!
















7 komentari:

Jo said...

So cute x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Fiki

gr karin

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet, Fiki! Love those little animals. xxD

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Fiki! Love the animals and your coloring along with that background! HUGS

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet animals!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margreet said...

cute card with a great background

Alexandra said...

Thank you for entering Create a smile challenge , unfortunately you haven't used any Create a smile product and therefore you can't be considered for the prize. There's still time to make a card that follows the rules, we really hope you enter again!