Oct 12, 2018

Alligator cards


 




Hello crafty friends!


Hope you are having nice day!

Today I have to share with 
you these cute alligator cards
that I made for Cards und More!

I use  Clear Stamp Set Hello Goodbye
 from C.C. Designs.
I made video tutorial for you!
You can found it here on my 
youtube channel!

with this card I want to enter in these challenges:





with this card I want to enter in these challenges:







Hope you had fun 
with this turorial!

Don't forget we have challenge 
where you can win great prize!
Come and join us!














14 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are cute and lovely cards Fiki
Gr Karin

Lori said...

So cute - that alligator is adorable!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the alligator.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

These are so cute! Love that polka dotted background! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

Great cards Fiki, I love your fun alligators.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

They are both so absolutely adorable, Fiki!! The images are too cute!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki those are adorable. Love the alligator stamp.

brenda said...

Another really sweet card Fiki.

B x

Jennifer D said...

Aaaawe they are pretty CUTE! xxxooo

suzARTe said...

These cards are just super cool, I love the funky creatures and the backgrounds you have created look amazing.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

Ally said...

Hi Fiki
oh, this is super sweet, I love it! Bright colours are always fun!
And the second card is so funny! Love the cute bunch of animals :-)
Hugs, Ally

Carole J said...

Love your alligator cards - so colourful and fun! x

Jennifer D said...

These are such fun Cards. Really love that Alligator he has a lot of character about him.

Rae Ann said...

The backgrounds on these cards are so fun and colorful! This alligator and his pals are so cute!

Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.