My cat ate my mouse...

Hello
It's time for The Crafty Addicts blog challenge!
The Crafty Addicts

This week challenge theme is:
Anything Goes/Something Humorous!

Our sponsor this month is:
Dr Digi's House of Stamps 
Offering a prize of two free digistamps.
  
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have 
created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!







Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a purrrfect day! 
Happy crafting!


Slikovni rezultat za kawaii cat blog template


14 comments:

  1. What a real fun card Fiki, makes you smile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Such a fun image and sentiment!! Stunning coloring Fiki!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Fiki!! The image and sentiment make me smile!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Fiki!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment. Fiki have to love those images and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and fun card,Fiki.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Fiki, so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and cheery card....oh if I could post that flower cup project I would but it is too big and is made of china so would break.xx.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! That sentiment is great! Sorry I have not been by. I have been swamped with GDT and DT work. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome DT work! Tea, cat and cake. Winning combo :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card Fiki!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤