Creative Craft Cottage

Hello my friends!
It's time for  Creative Craft Cottage blog challenge!
This week challenge theme is:
Anything Goes

This fortnights sponsor is

Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have 
created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!


I made shaker tag with Trotsky digital image




hank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a purrrfect day! 
Happy crafting!


Slikovni rezultat za kawaii cat blog template


12 comments:

  1. Adorable card Fiki, no cat?? love this.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny dog...great tag!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag!! I love the sweet image and the shaker!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tag Fiki, such a super image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the shaker part - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love some shaker tag goodness :D Trotsky is cute! Hope you didn't let the cats see you making a non-cat project :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation,Fiki.Love the cute dog.

    Gr,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiki, that is an adorable shaker tag.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤