Feb 1, 2017

The Crafty Addicts

The Crafty Addicts

Hello my friends!
It's time for The Crafty Addicts blog challenge!
This week challenge theme is:
Anything Goes/Add a sentiment

sponsors is:
Fotografija Helen Haines.


Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have 
created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!
on my card I use image  The Baby Elf


I want to enter in this challenges:

Julia Spiri challenge 04.02.

.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-ChiuŦĭƙĭ.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-Chiu
≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!


18 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Fiki!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fiki, love the colour of her hair.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring! And fab DT inspiration! :D


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Fiki!! The image is so sweet!! I love the pretty, colorful mushrooms!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Fiki, love the cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously cute card, Fiki! Love your baby elf and the toadstools. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work of art here Fiki, I think you won over the Christmas facebook group..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo liebe Kitty,
    Eine Karte ganz nach meinen Geschmack,einfach zauberhaft gestaltet,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card Fiki! Love te layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pretty card Fiki, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image Fiki!! Love your card! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, Fiki! Love your colouring! Great sentiment too! Sending hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable Fiki. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable! I love this card! That is the cutest elf I have seen. Love your mushrooms too. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at Julia Spiri, Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card. I like all those mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.