Feb 18, 2017

Paper Ala Mode

Hello my friends
It is time for new  challenge  over at


The theme this week is :
The Great Outdoors 



Our sponsors this week are Star Stampz


Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.

I used image  Mad Hatter from Star Stampz



I want to enter in this challenges:







≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!



11 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Fiki!! Love your design! Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Fiki.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - I love the image and that is a super backing paper :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely image and fab backing papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! Fabulous card, Fiki!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is adorable and love your coloring. The DP is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Fiki! Love how you've done the background with the paper to match. Hope to join in. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. a delightful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kitty! I love how he is flying through the clouds!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cloud background paired up with the backing paper and fab colouring!

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.