Feb 21, 2017

Creative Craft Cottage

Hello my friends!
It's time for  Creative Craft Cottage blog challenge!
This week challenge theme is:
Tic Tac Toe

Pearls/Gems
Flowers
Green
Red
Image
Dies/Punches
Ribbon
Purple
Butterflies



sponsors are

Ppinkdollsart





Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have 
created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!

On my card I use How Beautiful image from Ppinkdollsart
ribbon,purple,butterflies






≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Fiki!! The image is so sweet!! I love the beautiful butterflies you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the stitched edging too :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Fiki! Love the image and the background you created. I'm very impressed with the beautiful stitching, too. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think this tic tac toe challenges look fun and make you think. Your card is gorgeous. Did you hand stitch that or are you a whiz at a machine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Fiki, a lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Fiki! I love the added butterflies, and your fancy stitching really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Fiki! I love the stitching around the card!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.