Paper Ala Mode

Hello my friends
It is time for new  challenge  over at


The theme this week is :
Feminine

sponsors are:
Sweet n Sassy Stamps
and 
 Rachel's Fine Lines

Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.



card using Sweet n Sassy  Teacup Cocoa image




card using Lizzy Reading To Sassy image




.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-ChiuŦĭƙĭ.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-Chiu
≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!

15 comments:

  1. These are both just adorable, Fiki! Will have to play along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Fiki.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo liebe Fiki,
    2 ganz wunderschöne Karten sind da bei dir entstanden,die obere gefällt mir etwas besser.
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so cute! Adorable images! I love the patterned paper on the first card! Hope you're having a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards, especially the teacup card. That is such a cute image. That paper is great! I would love to find it. Going to go back and read again to see if it is listed. The girl reading card is great a card. That image is good for a person who loves to rad or a child in school. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. papaer is from Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique .
      thank you for your comments

      Delete
  6. These are both so adorable, Fiki!! I love the images!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards Fiki, sweet images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful Fiki. Happy New Year and have a wonderful weekend. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are super, the images are lovely :) Are you allowed to make mouse cards if you are a cat lady? :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤