Feb 17, 2020

Sweet holiday




Hello
 TodayI have  to share my 
Today I have to share holiday card.
Yes,holidays are over but I just love to
 make holiday cards.
And that way Im ready for
 next holdays :)
On my card I use "Gingerbread" 
from Janes Doodles.


First I made background with  inks.
 With embossing paste and stencil
 I made stars.
 Images I colored with distress inks.
 die cut hillside border die to be snow.
 and then I arrange it all on card base.
For end I stamped sentiment
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:





Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!

Cards und More



12 komentari:

Valerija said...

Baš je krasna!

Lisa Lynn said...

That is so adorable and that background is wonderful.

brenda said...

So sweet and such fun Fiki.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I adore gingerbread people and gingerbread houses! This is so cute, Fiki! Beautiful colouring and gorgeous background!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful and sweet Fiki
Gr Karin

debby4000 said...

Adorable gingerbread men card.
luv
Debby

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, loving the gingerbread house and gingerbread people.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card, such a fabulous scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Great scene with the gingerbread house and men

sandie said...

What a fun card and super colouring x

aussie aNNie said...

Loving your work of art here and most gorgeous result.xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge