Feb 20, 2020

Happy birthday to youuuuuu!

Hello
Today I have to share this birthday card 
that I made.
On my card I use "Howl are you?" stamps
from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I colored dogs with distress inks.
I use cloud stencil that I made from paper
and made cloudy background.
With embossing paste (that I also made by myself)
and wall stencil I made brick wall.
Paste was white and then 
I just use ink and color it.
If you like I can show you how I made paste.
Then I arrange dogs and 
stamped sentiments.


Can you see how wall is popping out?










Sugar pea challenge
this card I will send to my crafty friend for her birthday














7 komentari:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!!!

aussie aNNie said...

how cute Fiki, love this.x

Margreet said...

love this fun card!

*Vicki* said...

That brick wall is fabulous and so stunning Fiki! I love this card! :)

Tracie said...

Adorable card. It made me smile. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

cotnob said...

A fun card Fiki, great images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anna said...

What a great card, love the design.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs Anna DT-team