Feb 27, 2020

Bunnies Exploding box


Hello
Im here with my DT project for 
Today I have to share with you this 
adorable easter exploding box.
I use Somebunny  from MFT stamps on my box.


I made rosette from 1,5 x 12 inch piece of paper.







Bunnies I colored with distress inks.


 I use 9x9 inch paper and score it at 3 and 6 
inches to get box.
 






 Same way I made lid.
I glue rosette and pieces of purple paper.



I cut pieces of patterned paper and glue them in the box.



I die cut lace piece and use it as little basket inside the box.








 Bunnies I glue on circels and glue them 
on the each lid of the box.

I put one also on the rosette .














And here is my box done .
with my box I want to enter in these challenges:











6 komentari:

Lisa Lynn said...

That exploding box is incredible. Great design.

Valerija said...

Predivno i preslatko!

MiamiKel said...

OH my goodness this is so creative! well done, Fiki!

*Vicki* said...

Amazing box Fiki!! Really sweet bunnies!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Fiki, this looks amazing! I've never made one of these before! Love that you showed all the photos - awesome job, my friend!

cotnob said...

A fabulous exploding box Fiki, a wonderful gift.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x