Mar 3, 2019

New shelf

Povezana slika

Hello

Hope you re having nice sunday.

I have new shelf to share.
I saw this shelf in store and I wanted 
for my craft room.
but was to expensive.
This one  from store   is 300 croatian kuna
and when I convert in 
US dollars its 1,950$!
to much !




I tried to convince my hubby to make it
 but he didn't have time.
So my brother made it for me ! 
Its similar like that one that I wanted
and he made it from 
scraps of wood that hubby 
had in workshop.
I only bought white paint so  brother can painted!
at the end it costs 100 hrk it is about 
15 US dollars. 




Look my unicorn lights!
Arent they cute!?





Coffee  wanted to see if shelf is safe for 
her furry butt!


video of Coffee on shelf 




Povezana slika


10 komentari:

ike said...

Oh, that is really fabulous - he is so clever :-D
The unicorns look really cool.... are they the ones I bought for you ? :-D
I'm glad Coffee approved of your new unit LoL xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful and you must cherish your brother!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

thats great you brother did a beautiful job Fiki

Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Your brother did good recreating the shelving.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Fiki! Your brother did an amazing job! I love your new shelf! I like the different sizes of shelves - very cool addition to your craft room!

MiamiKel said...

Nice shelf, Fiki! Your brother did a great job!!!

Jo said...

Oh wow, you lucky lady.....your brother did a fantastic job! xx

Lisa said...

Your brother did an amazing job on the shelf!! It's beautiful!! I love your unicorn lights, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eekers said...

Love it! I can see why you liked the one in the shop, but ouch, so expensive! Glad you have talented family to sort you out! Like how you left some room for the cat, it's as if you knew it might be needed! lol. Also, unicorn lights are pure joy! xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Fiki, lots of super storage.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x