Mar 14, 2019

HAPPY PURRTHDAY


Hello  
Today I have to share with you this cute kitty card.
I'm sure you alredy know Im a cat person :) 

I made tutorial but I accidentally deleted   photos.
How I made this card? 
Simple :)
First I colored cute cats with markers and colored pencils.
With Versamark ink I stamped paws,hearts and mouses
and I use pink embossing powder to emboss it.
Then I use blending tool and pink distress ink
to color background.
Sentiment stamped on piece of patterned paper and emboss it 
with black embossing powder.
On white  card base I glue pink paper,
embossed paper,paper with sentiment and cats.
And ta da!
My card is done!

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:



Word art wednesday challenge 



Hope you like my projects for today!
Dont forget our challenge where you can
 win great prize!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
hugs

9 komentari:

Lisa said...

It's so sweet, Fiki!! I love the colors and the adorable kitties!! The paw prints and mice are so fun in the background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Deb said...

This is so cute Fikreta, love it!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Prekrasna !

brenda said...

A sweet Cat card in pretty shades of pink Fiki.

B x

*Vicki* said...

Your card is so sweet Fiki!! Love that pink background you've created for these guys too!! I love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT) P.S. I saw that you were a winner over at Newton's Nook!! Congrats!!

Margreet said...

Lovely card with the pink background.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Fiki, you have created a super background to go with your cute cats.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Those kitties are adorable. LOVE the Siamese naturally. Great background.

ike said...

That's a super pretty card and a fur-bulous background. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog