Apr 12, 2018

Tiny Princess

Hello
Today I have to share my card for
 Little Blue button stamps.

On my card I use image Tiny Princess

tiny princess digital stamp for cardmaking
I use dots stencil to make background 
and I stamp few dandelion  and fairy stamps.
Butterflies are die cut on white cardstock,
I use ink to color  them .

Be sure to pop by to shop,there are so
many adorable digital stamps 
and don't forget to share
 your Little Blue button creations on facebook page.


With my card I want to enter in this challenges:

I have die cuts,digi image,dimension.




12 komentari:

Veerle said...

Sweet card Fiki.
Hugs Veerle

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the sweet princess.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Urška* said...

Prekrasna voščilnica v lepih barvah.

Margreet said...

lovely card
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love the pretty butterflies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Fiki, such a pretty fairy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Fiki, I am loving this beautiful card, your colouring of the image, the background and perfect additional butterflies are a card made in Heaven.
💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
Oh and No, I have not received mail from you, I did not know you were sending any...as soon as it arrives I will notify you.hugs.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki, so adorable. Great background.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a sweet card. Love the bright butterflies.

Mrs A. said...

Hello Fikreta, welcome to my butterfly challenge I don't think we have met before. Thgis is a very pretty image and I love your inking. Butterflies are gorgeous. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

Carole J said...

Sweet card, Fiki! x

DonnaMundinger said...

She is adorable Fiki and I love the big bright butterflies. xxD