Apr 19, 2018

Belive in magic

THIS IS MY 2nd POST
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU 
CHECK MY 1st POST HERE
THANK YOU!


Hello
I have to share with you my 
art journaling page that I made.
It's so magical!
Slikovni rezultat za fairydust png images

 I made cloudy background.
 I just cut cloud border  with my die 
and made paper stencil.
Then I stamped fairies and all stars,flowers 
and grass and I stamped the sentiment.
 I use my white gel pen and add
 dots all around page.
I add some glitter on fairies wings
 and fairydust.



 with this page I want to enter in this challenges:







I was inspired by challenge mix media





14 komentari:

Veerle said...

Lovely Fiki.

Lisa said...

Wow, Fiki, this is so amazing!! I absolutely love, love the magical scene you've created!! The colors, the stamps, everything is spectacular! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and nothing in the mail as yet.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

brenda said...

Oh my Fiki I am so glad I felt like a bit of blogging again as I wouldn't want to miss this one, love Lavinia stamps and these look lovely against the cloudy sky.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous art journal page Fikreta :-) the whole design. of this is absolutely stunning! Love the background with the silhouette images :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Margreet said...

Awesome page!

Jo said...

So gorgeous! Love the colours, truly magical! x

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous stamping and what gorgeous clouds. Truly magical! I love it! xxD

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Fiki, love the scene you have created and so magical.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Fiki, fabulous stamping and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. Love your background.

Sarah said...

Oh I love this! What a neat scene you've created. Reminds me of nights when I was little and playing outside I would look for fairies and "Little People" hiding out in the summer evenings! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lindsey said...

Your sky is stunning! Love the two colours. And the silhouette scene is perfect for it. Thanks for joining us (again) for the last Naughty or Nice challenge!