Oct 15, 2016

Paper A La Mode

Hello my friends
It is time for new  challenge  over at
The theme this month is 
OMBRE
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.

sponsor is:
                                                                        Crafts 4 Eternity



On my card I use image Princess Nella



Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day! 
Happy crafting!
 Fiki




13 comments:

  1. So pink and pretty Fiki and a really cute Elephant.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the cute elephant. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! The elephant is absolutely adorable!! The ombre background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Fiki, lovely pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOW, KAK JE SUPER, POZADINA ODLOČNA, MIŠICA PRESLATKA SUPER SUPER!!
    ♥pOZDRAV vALENTINA♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and pink! Great job with your ombre background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a darling card with Princess Nella - lovely ombre, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, Fiki! Your card is beautiful! I love the little elephant and your gorgeous ombre background! I came off my blog break so I could support The Hop to Stop for domestic violence awareness but also wanted to pop in and see what you've been making! I'm so glad I did!

    I'll be back to regular blogging next week! The Cat Lovers Hop starts on the 24th so you know I can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic ombre background!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.