Oct 9, 2016

Sunday favorites

hello friends!
I have some favorites to share with you!
Hope you will like them!
You can see my style is versatile.


oh its so nice dresses

Featuring adjustable spaghetti straps, lined skirted petticoat with tooling and…:


love this black dress
its so elegant and pretty


Gorgeous gothic swing / retro / rockabilly black dress. So you!:


this is more casual



and this coat I need :D 



cozy shirt for cold days


and this boots are so nice
Slikovni rezultat za botas femininas cano curto


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day! 
Happy crafting!

                                        
Веселый котя





9 comments:

  1. I am loving the photographs today and so love the black dress. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun shares my friend! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Fiki!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! They are all so fabulous and I love looking at your creativity!! Love your Sunday Favorites...I missed that while I was away!! I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful October!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy to see you in blogland!
      ope you had great time on vacation!
      hugs

      Delete
  4. Wonderful choices this week Fiki and I love the dresses :-) I have some boots like those :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auuu, presuper stvarćice a kaput i čizme hehe sve ti je jasno, prezakon su!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice dresses. I like that black dress best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Fiki the black dress is gorgeous! and those boots!!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.