Mar 15, 2022

warm holiday wishes

Hello
Today I have to share
 card that I made.
I use image  from  Gerda Steiner Designs.
I cant link it because this image is no longer in the shop.




with my card Im entering these challenges:


G is girl,f is fussy, e is embossin is on hat



 Christmas kickstart challenge 





 

11 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

wow stunning card and design.... Beautiful image too. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card, Fiki! I like the adorable girl and I like the fun style of this card! Very nice! Have a peaceful day, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Really love this fun fold design! Very sweet Fiki!

Macimbalo said...

This is just great! Love it and thanks for sharing with us at CCCC!

~amy~ said...

What a fun design!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a pretty image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynda said...

Lovely card - great colouring and colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Lisa said...

So adorable ... love that design too! Thanks for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

Inkyfingers said...

What a clever design, Fiki and I love how it folds up for posting. Your image is beautifully coloured and I love the sparkly hat!
Thanks for sharing with Jo and me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x

Wendy said...

What an adorable card! Too bad the image isn’t available. Your card makes me want to play with it. 😍 Thank you for sharing your card and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Dotty Jo said...

This is just lovely! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Carol and me, Jo x