Mar 30, 2022

Choose happy

  Hello

 New Challenge start over at 

 Pennys challenges

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


Fred She Said will be giving our first winner a $10 store voucher

and


My Besties will be giving our second winner 3 digi images of your choice.





Join us and show us your wonderful creations.

I do hope you will join in the challenge!

Our design team have  created some

 wonderful creations.


I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 

a look and leave them a comment!



On my card I use 


5 komentari:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Pretty flowers, Fiki! Sending lots of hugs and happy thoughts your way!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful fiki
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Fiki! Love the flowers and plaid design!

cotnob said...

This is pretty Fiki, a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, beautiful project and love those colours ♥