Oct 14, 2020

Under your spell

 Hello crafty friends.

Im here today to share with you photo 

 tutorial of cute halloween card.

I made this card for Cards und More blog.


I colored Penguin Magic  image with 

distress inks.


With distress inks and blending brush
I made background.


With die I made stars,

and glue glitter paper behind.


I die cut hill border and 


with white embossing powder 
I emboss sentiment.

Then I glue background on white card base,
and add images.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:



 




Hope you get inspired and you will make something.

 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

 Have a nice crafty day!

 ..

8 komentari:

brenda said...

A really fun and happy creation Fiki.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and happy halloween card fiki
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the penguin and wonderful background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh how I adore those penguins! So sweet Fiki!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and penguins, Fiki....did you see my post thanking you for that jar die you sent me ages ago? xx

cotnob said...

A sweet card Fiki, a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card and definitely cute!! Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT