Oct 31, 2020

Hello friend


Hello
Im  here today to share 
my DT card for Cards und More.
I have photo tutorial how I made this card
 

On my card I use Plimeria  stamps 
From Jane's Doodles.

I colored images with markers
 and fussy cut them.
I die cut  lace circle.

Stamped sentiment with memento black ink.

then I glue die cut.

I arranged flowers on card and 

add butterfly.


And ta da!
card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:

 





 Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!


7 komentari:

brenda said...

Such a pretty design Fiki and of course love the Butterflies.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Fiki, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Prekrasna. Hvala na tutorialu. Pozdrav Tamara

Valerija said...

Vrlo ljepa!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful card Fiki!