Aug 27, 2020

Shaker card


Hello crafty friends

 I have DT card to share for 

Today I have to share  birthday 
card  that I made!

On my card  I use MFT 
Birthday Bears stamps.
I colored images with distress inks.

 On white cardstock I cut window for 
shaker and then I stamped the sentiment.
I put sequins and glue it on a 
green card base.
And then I just I arranged
 images where I wanted .
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:











Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!











8 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Fiki, love your shaker and your designing is stunning xx

aussie aNNie said...

I had to re follow you again??

brenda said...

You always make such super shaker cards Fiki, one day I will make one.

B x

*Vicki* said...

The bears are so sweet!! What a darling shaker card!

Lisa Lynn said...

This shaker card is just adorable with those bears.

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a great shaker design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lady Joyful said...

Really cute shaker card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Катерина Pioniya said...

Love this cute card! Thank you for joining us at {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge - Pioniya, DT