Aug 7, 2020

Creative craft cottage challenge

Hello

New Challenge start today over at 
Creative craft cottage  challenge.
 Theme is:
Ribbon, Lace and/or Pearls

Join us and show us you
wonderful creations.

I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have  
created some
 wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog 
and take a look and leave them 
a comment!


I made goodie bag!

On my goodie bag I use
 "Cupcake Birthday"  image from


I want to enter in these challenges:
















8 komentari:

Margreet said...

so lovely

cotnob said...

A fabulous goodie bag Fiki, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute bag and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

That is such a darling image and your goodie bag is adorable!

brenda said...

Something really different Fiki, a pretty card and a gift.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea love the goodie bag and beautifully coloured image
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Fiki
Gr Karin

Donna Walls said...

Lovely Gift bag and the image is very sweet, Thanks for the inspiration at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT