Jan 7, 2019

Creative Craft Cottage challenge!

Hello my friends!

It's time for  Creative Craft 
Cottage blog challenge!

This week challenge theme is:
WINTER


This Months sponsor is

Paper Nest Dolls 




Join us and show us your 
wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!

Our design team have created 
some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!


On my card I use image 
Emma With Snowflake Banner








6 komentari:

brenda said...

Just popping in to say hello, hope to be well enough to blog more soon.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

great card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful winter card.

Anonymous said...

Adorable image and card Fiki! Love the colors! HUGS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable card, beautiful ink blending, and I like the cute kitty!