Jan 26, 2019

Jingle bells

Hello crafty friends

Hope you are doing fine.
Here is cold.
It was snowing before few days ago but
it didn't fall much snow.
To bad,I love snow.

Today I have to share my last 
Christmas cardfor last year.
Yes Im behind with posting my
 Christmas cards.

On my card I use image Penguin Carolers
 from  Whimsy stamps.



with my card  I want to enter in these challenges:

image and sticker with Jingle bell sentiment is new








Slikovni rezultat za penguin animated gif

12 komentari:

brenda said...

It is cold here as well Fiki but wet as well. Another pretty Christmas card.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Fiki

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

I adore this card, I do love penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous and great colouring.

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely adorable

Valerija said...

Uau, predivna je!

Lisa Lynn said...

This Christmas image with the critters is just adorable.

Jennifer D said...

Wow yourcolouring rocks. Awesome Card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, this is absolutely adorable! I love the cute penguins and gorgeous background you made! Beautiful colouring and I like how you added the white dots!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

This is adorable, I love your sweet card.Thank you for playing with us in Pink Gems Challenge.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Fiki, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x