Sep 23, 2018

You are weird...



                    



 

 



Hello
I'm ere today to share 
with you fun shaker card
for Cards und More blog.

For my card I use  Llama Tell You 
stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs.



Here is tutorial how 
I made this card!


First I stamped  images,


I use distress inks to color my images.
One is pink.
Thats is weird one 😄 

I cut cloud die cut and use it as a stencil 
to make backround.

With memento black ink 
I stemped sentiment.


With circle cutting die I made
 windowfor shaker.


 I glue my Llamas and put acetate
then I add heart suwins from my stash.

And ta da!
Card is done!


Hope you like my little tutorial!
Join us with our challenge where
 you can win amazing prize!








7 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute Fiki

Gr Karin

brenda said...

Lovely bright and cheery colours and real fun kitties Fiki.

B x

Jo said...

Love that fun image.....great tutorial too x

Klaudija Rajković said...

Bas slatka čestitka

Margreet said...

hahaha....these lamas are too funny....great card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word those lamas are too stinkin' CUTE! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

That shaker card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your process. You are so talented.