Sep 12, 2018

Bear with cup


                    

 

 
THIS IS MY 2nd POST TODAY.
 YOU CAN SEE MY 1sT POST HERE.
THANK YOU!


Hello 
Im here today to share my 2nd card as 
guest designer for  Kinda Cute by Patricia!
On my project I use
Bear with cup digital image.

I found this cute bag and decide to make 
gift bag with this image.
I colored bear with combo of 
markers and pencils.
Then I cut tag and glue
 image on that tag.

I cut scallop circle,stamped 
sentiment  and glue it on my bag.








File:A hug for you my friend.gif















8 komentari:

brenda said...

Such fun Fiki and would fit our theme at Allsorts perfectly.

B x

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love it! so creative!! thank you so much! xx

Margreet said...

so cute!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

That is a great idea for your bag! That tag is super cute! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

This is sweet Fiki, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki, beautiful tag.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work