Aug 13, 2018

You


 Hello crafty friends

Today  I have to share this adorable 
card that I made for
Cards und More blog.

On my card I use  
My Favorite Things 
All About You Clear Stamps
and memento black ink.

 I stamped big "you" stamp and
around I stamped little words.


 I use Dutch doobadoo mask 
 art floral waves to add at the 
edges of my card.

Here is my finished card.
Hope you get inspiried.


Dont forget our challenge where you 
can winn some great prize!



Have a wonderful day!

9 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful and great card Fiki

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous, Fiki!! The colors and design are so beautiful!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carole J said...

Great card, Fiki! x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the bright colours!
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

This is one of my fave sets!! The bright colors you've used with the stencil really make this stand out so beautifully!! HUGS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Fiki! Love the colourful stencilling and words!

ike said...

Oh WoW ! That is really cool. I love the super colours and that Stamp Set is excellent :-) xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this Fiki! What a fantastic use of that stencil! Gorgeous job hun and I LOVE those delish bright happy colours. Fabulous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo