Aug 21, 2016

Creative Craft Cottage

Hello my friends!
It's time for  Creative Craft Cottage 
blog challenge!
This week challenge theme is: 
Things with Wings

Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!

and sponsors are:

on my tag I use image Mushroom Fairy 






Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day! 
Happy crafting!
🐈 Fiki  🐈

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love the shape of the tag!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I LOVE the way you colored in this sweet gal--she's a doll! Thank you so much for all your kind comments on my blog! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little butterflies match perfectly on your card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little girl on her mushroom...lovely butterflies too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Lovely design and your colours are gorgeous. Love that image/stamp.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super je ispala na kraju!! A tag izgleda ko pravo drvo onak skurenih rubova!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Fiki! Such a sweet image! Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Fiki.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.