Jun 30, 2016

CASometry Challenge

Hello!
I'm here to share my last card for 
Casometry challenge.
for this challenge you must use same stamp
 to make 5 different cards.
so here is all my cards
this is first card


second

third


fourth


and my final fifth card


This pink background I made with ink pad.
I just press acrylic block on inkpad , 
I spray water on top that and then I just stamped all over the paper.
I think is great backround.

I CASE-d this  card 

I use on my card magnolia Kitty Kat stamp 
this sentiment is from Jane's Doodles

I want to enter in this challenges:



CASometry challenge  08.07.

Simon says wednesday challenge 07.07.

Little miss muffet 12.07.




Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day! 
Happy crafting!
🐈 Fiki  🐈




9 comments:

  1. I really like that background on your fifth card. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job on all of the cards!! I love how you've used the stamps!! They're so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Fiki! This is such a pretty background and I love the kitty stamp! It is neat how you have the kitties inside the film strip die-cut! I enjoyed seeing all 5 cards - this looks like a fun challenge and I am glad you successfully completed making 5 cards with one stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet cards! Thank you for participating in my challenge! Can you write on your blog please whet card you CASE-d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget to add it ,sorry :)
      I add it now :)

      Delete
  5. Ajme super su, kolko ih je samo hihi!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful cards Fiki! wonderful!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet cards!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.