Nov 9, 2015

cheaper than therapy

This is my 3d post today :) 

Hello!

It's new release day at My Whimsical Little World, 
and you know what that means?
Yes!
A fabulous new digital image!

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave a comment!
I'm here to share a card I made for My whimsical little world.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
Be Sure to check out the DT Gals Crafty makes this week for more inspiration with this week's super cute New Releases!

Paola also have something new at MWLW...Whimsy Notes! :)  Cute little digi stamps that are great for your pocket pages and can also be used as ATC cards.  
Heck you can you use them as tags in albums. 
chek them out!

This image is "cheaper than therapy"
I croche this mini doughnuts


I would like to enter in these challenge with this card:


 Alphabet challenge blog 12.11.     WINNER
See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

11 komentari:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Those donuts are awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Presuper a uštipci hihihi i ja bi :)

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and gorgeous image coloured beautifully. Love the whole style.xx
{ aNNie}

Time to be creativ said...

Wonderful Set creation Kitty.
Hugs, Anja

marion said...

gorgeous cards, lots of hugs , Marion

Janis Lewis said...

Yum!
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog owner

Cazro said...

Yummy doughnuts on a card. Spledndid idea. Thanks for shring at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

JenniferD said...

What a Yummy Image!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just LOVE those donuts!! What a fun project!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card design! The donuts look amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your card is so fun but your crocheted donuts are even better! So fun!