Nov 3, 2015

Ribbons in hair girl


I can not leave comment on your blogs because blog asking me that I confirm on every blog that Im not a robot.
It is very annoying!

will visit you all then this is resolved




Hello!

It is time for our challenge at Crafty Mess.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and 
take a look and  leave them a comment.

This month our fantastic sponsor is 
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take

a look and  leave them a comment.

Be sure to check out the DT Gals crafty 

makes  for more inspiration





I would like to enter  with this card in these challenges:

See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net



16 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and image used today.x{The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Kitty
Gr Karin

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Ovo je prelijepa čestitka, super si složila kristaliće u mašnicama na kosi, fakat dolaze do izražaja!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful image!! Love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Hallo liebe Kitty,
einfach zauberhaft deine Karte und das Motiv hast du wunderschön colloriert,
glg ulrike

Linda Simpson said...

So beautiful, love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors you used. I'm sorry about how Blogger is making you verify things it shouldn't. I know for awhile there one of them said to type in the words and then click the button but you could just click the button (without typing the words) and it was fine. Does that work for you? Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Veerle said...

Sweet card Kitty.
You can just ignore it when they ask you proof you are not a robot.
I always ignore and it works.
Hugs, Veerle

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Kitty, love the cute little cat you added in the right top corner :). Anet x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Love this Kitty, such a cute image!!
Like Veerle says, you can ignore it and it still works, I know I don't have the verification on mine!!
Hugs Donna xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love Lemon Shortbread stamps.

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

Anna said...

So beautiful... love the image!
Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!
Anna Dt

JenniferD said...

This is so Sweet Love your Colouring!

Theresa said...

sweet card with lovely colouring. thank you for joining us over at the FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT
craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk (personal blog)

Eileen said...

A really pretty image and love your colour choices here. Thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers' challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and good luck
Eileen x