Apr 4, 2015

Easter ...

I change my blog design and now comment box is on the top of blog post.

Promijenila sam izgled bloga,opcija komentara je na vrhu posta.

Nice Easter Eggs Decoration Clipart


Hello my dear friends.
I hope that you all are doing fine.
I made some cards and egg boxes.
I crochet egg and chick, and bunnies.
I will share with you in the next days.
As you notice I'm not a person who write long posts.
My friends I hope that you will have great Easter time with your family and friends.
I wish you all Happy Easter!

                          Easter cards for my friends...








Paola and I made this spring wreath.


  
We colored some egs
I crochet egg and chick
Paola made paper chick


Coffee watching our decorations






Transparent Easter Lamb and Chicken PNG Clipart Picture



8 komentari:

cebelica said...

Vidim, da si bila zelo zaposlena. Vsi izdelki so super! :)
Vesele praznike! xx

Klaudija Rajković said...

Ti si baš bila zaposlena i vrijedna, svaka čast, divne su čestitke i vijenac si baš dobro uradila, vidim ide ti i heklanje..
Samo tako nastavi i dalje biti kreativna. Želim ti lijep Uskrs da ga provedeš u krugu najmilijih :D lp

Anonymous said...

Beautiful makes, have a wonderful easter xxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are all so lovely! I recognize one of those cards - thank you so much, Fiki! I love it! You are doing great with your crocheting! The wreath you made with Paola is beautiful! It is a joy to see all your creations - thank you for sharing them! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Sve je super!!

downrightcrafty said...

love the card for your sister but must say the little crocheted egg covers are brilliant
hugs Kate x

Judith said...

You have been busy! such lovely Easter makes - happy Easter to you and your family hugs judith x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

We don't need long posts when there are so many great projects to see. You have been very busy making nice things.