Nov 20, 2020

Friends are flowers

 

Hello
 
Today I have to share this 
flower card that I made for my friend.
 

I use Gina K Design
 "where flowers bloom" stamp set.

I stamped and  cut images.
I  cut extra because I was not sure how much I use.
This way I have extra images for future cards.

Images I colored with distress inks.
I add glitter on flowers.

With circle die I cut window.

I glue patterned paper on a card base.


and then circle window.

 In the middle I put sentiment and 
 arranged flowers at the bottom of circle.

and TA-DA! 
card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:


its on the way to my friend





 Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!







 

7 komentari:

brenda said...

What a very pretty feminine card for your friend Fiki.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very pretty card and flowers Fiki
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! Your friend will love it! HUGS

cebelica said...

Very beautiful car. I am sure your friend will love it!

Valerija said...

Predivna je i super napis.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Fiki, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x