Jan 29, 2020

Nuts about you



Hello

I have another Valentine card to share.
 Its shaker card.

On my card I use "Nuts About You" from 

Janes Doodles.

I colored squirrels with distress 
inks and water.
I die cut heart window and behind that heart
 I glue red glitter stripes.
I add clear sheet and sequins then I 
glue it on card base.
I also add  red stripes on top and 
botom of card. 
I die cut  hearts and  layered them and 
stamped sentiment.


with my card I want to enter in these challenges :


















8 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card Fiki, great design

Witchcrafted Life said...

How wonderfully cute, eye-catching and fun. I adore the vivid red and white diagonal striped paper. It really elevates this charming make all the more.

♥ Autumn

Margreet said...

fun card!

cotnob said...

A fun card Fiki, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Samantha O said...

Such an adorable card. Lover the watercolored squirrels they are toooo cute. Thanks for entering the challenge.

*Vicki* said...

How ADORABLE!! Love the glittery stripes!! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's so cute! I love the squirrels!

Michelle Bala said...

So cute! Love the adorable squirrels! Thanks for joining Jane's Doodles Challenges!