Jul 14, 2019

Happy birthday!

Hello
Today I have to share card for 
Cards und More blog!

I hope you will like my little photo tutorial.
This was easy and fun card to make!


On my card I use  stamps 

First I stamped images on my card, 
Then I colored them with markers.

I cut card base and red cardstock.
Card base is 15*10cm
and cardstock is  little bit smaller.

glue cardstock on cardbase,

and then I glued my card backround 
on red cardstock.

Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!

8 komentari:

Lisa said...

So beautiful, Fiki!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Fiki
Gr Karin

*Urška* said...

Zelo lepa.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful floral stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

Super creation as always Fiki, apols for absence but not at my best at moment.

B x

Lori said...

Pretty Happy Birthday card! Love all those roses!

Carole J said...

Very beautiful! x

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card. Loved to see the process.