Apr 1, 2019

Purple day blog hop winner!



Hello

I'm so happy that we had so much people
 visiting Purple day our blog hop!

Thanks to all who hopped around!

Thanks so much to  my crafty friends
who joined me in this blog hop!


I choose winner with random 
and that's number:


congratulations Katie Baird !

Please email me your address so I can send
 you your prize!
You have 5 days to claim your prize.
On april 6th I will re draw a winner if you dont contact me.

Don't forget my  birthday giveaway !





6 komentari:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the winner.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Congrats Katie!
xxx Margreet

Mia said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Katie on the win! Thank you, Fiki, for organizing the very informative blog hop! I was happy to be part of it!

Olga Fink said...

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for having me on your blog hop Fiki!
Xoxo Olga

*Vicki* said...

Congrats to Katie and thank you for bringing us together for this my friend!! HUGS