Monochromatic cards

Hello my friends!
There is new challenge at  "The Crafty Additcs"
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!

The theme is :
Anything Goes/Monochromatic
Our sponsors this month are:



and 



https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SheepSkiDesigns


On 1st card I use image A Lil Hocus Pocus Kitty Kat  from Lacy Sunshine 

I want to enter in ths challenges:


Get Creative 30.01.




On 2nd card I use image Virgo from  Sheepski Designs
I want to enter in ths challenges:


.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-ChiuŦĭƙĭ.:pink little heart:. by Chipi-Chiu
≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a meowy day! 
Happy crafting!

21 comments:

  1. Two great cards Fiki, the monochromatic looks really smart.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Fiki!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful cards Fiki.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. great and beautiful cards Fiki


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards with great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so beautiful!! I love the images and the colors you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Fiki, super images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous cards Fiki, love the mono one.
    xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards Fiki - I really love the monochrome green one :-D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Fiki! You created two very beautifully colored cards!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful monochromatic designs Fiki!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant monochrome cards, Fiki. I especially love the green one. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super cute card - thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW, Fiki! TWO adorable kitty cards! Love them both. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cat and the great fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us The Male Room ATG challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are super. I do like the darker colours on the second one. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room Anything Goes challenge. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo kako lepi voščilnici si naredila in mucka sta fantastična :-))
    Hvala, ker se igraš z nami pri Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fakat su super oba dvije, fenomenalne!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are some interesting monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤