Nov 13, 2016

Sunday favorites

Hello friends!
Sunday favorites are ready to go!
Hope you will like them and may be found something for you.


oh I really like this coloring book!
it's purrfect for all cat lovers!
Slikovni rezultat za Creative Cats walk coloring book


The Night Voyage coloring book
this is so pretty coloring book! 
I saw video review on youtube
Slikovni rezultat
this is one page inside
it have a cat :D


this is also very nice
Slikovni rezultat





Thank you for visiting my blog today!

Have a meowy day! 

Happy crafting!





11 comments:

  1. U fora su ove bojanke hehe ti bi smao bojala :)
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Fiki! I like your choices for colouring books! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile - I haven't been feeling well. Hope all is well with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiki, loving your Sunday favourites. I love the cat colouring books.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sunday favourites!
    Yesterday I was in a stamp shop where there were a lot of stamps with cats for sale and I had to think immediately of you☺☺
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books all look so beautiful and fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those great coloring books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choices Fiki. I have a cat colouring book my Daughter bought me but I haven't coloured any of it yet !! :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for you!
      do color and please share :D
      hugs

      Delete
  8. I agree with you Fiki! they are all great!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't color in books, but I've got to say, that first one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.