sunday favorites


Its time  for my sunday favorites!
hope you like it!

great idea
This cute terrarium in a coffee pot is super easy to DIY » Lost At E Minor: For creative people:

amazing bonsai terrarium ~ how does one do this? someone please teach me!:

love this
Elegant Lantern Terrariums - zero maintenance miniature gardens. Some even light up for nighttime viewing!:

this is very pretty
love it
meowwwwwwww - the cutest little planter:


Must have these!:

so cute
Vintage Siamese Cat Figurine Planter, Flower Pot, Succulents Cactus

just for me :)


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day!
Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. I am loving your favourites.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute and fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such lovely favourites....
    cats are beautiful ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auuu, prekrasno, ona druga s drvom mi je super baš!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤