The crafty addicts

Hello my friends
It is time for new  challenge  over at The Crafty Addicts.
The theme this time is, 
Anything Goes/Springtime


Our sponsor this month is:


Oddball Art 
Offering 3 free digistamps to the winner

https://www.etsy.com/shop/oddballartco
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.




I want to enter in this challenges:







613 avenue  02.04.






Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day!
Hugs 





19 comments:

  1. Wow fab card, superb scene !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card - beautiful colouring :-) I really LUV those little flying fairy frogs !! How adorable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun image and pretty colours Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card what with flying frogs and the possibility of rain. So much silly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! You colored it beautifully!! I love the flying frogs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Kitty, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

  8. Preslatka je, ja moram slijedeću isprobati i tak napraviti!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super...love your colour tones and that sweet image!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely - such a cute image and you have created a fabulous background hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and love the image
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling image and beautifully colored too!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so pretty! I love it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh jes - so is the springtime-weather! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for the springtime fairytale challenge
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤