Nov 15, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hello

I made this Christmas card for 
MFT sketch challenge.

It's middle of november and I think 
is time to start making 
Christmas cards for my crafty friends.

On my card I use 

Smitten Kitten stamps from MFT.

I colored cats with inks,die cut circle from
 glitter bag and add a little bow.
I use hillsidde border die and cut circle 
to be snow banks from white cardstock.
Then I putt gray paper on card base and  on that 
circle with cats.
With white glitter embossing powder
 I stamped sentiment.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:







12 komentari:

Margreet said...

awwww, so sweet

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Fiki, loving the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Eekers said...

This one has come out soooo well! I love this layout, sparkle and the textures you've used! x

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the kitties and the sparkle - just lovely. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

brenda said...

A super design with those cute kitties Fiki and love the dog on the post below.

B x

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is so adorable Fiki!!

Julie S said...

I love this. What a great design!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is precious, Fiki! I absolutely love it! Great card design, great colour combo, and adorable kitties! Super cute!

Lena said...

Sooo cute!! Love the design ad layout!!! Thanks for sharing and for playing with us at The Paper Shelter this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claudia said...

Oh wow, this is such a cute card and I really understand that these little beauties belong to your favourite stamps, too cute!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT Stempelgarten challenge