Nov 14, 2019

Midnight Prancer

Hello
Today  I have to share with you this card 
that I made for Digi Doodle Studios.
On my card I use 

I colored image with water colors.
Die cut circle and use pink ink
to color it.
On card base I use stencil and made
a star background.
For end I die cut flowers from glitter
bag and stamped sentimet.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:

Dream valley challenges
sparkle are flowers

Crafty sentiments challenge

As you like it challenge
I like cute with animals because I have a lot furry friends

Sheepski designs challenge 30.11.




12 komentari:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and sparkly poinsettias
Carol x

Margreet said...

lovely card

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Fiki, loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Klaudija Rajković said...

Baš slatka čestitka

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet pup!! Love your design! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki your card is gorgeous. Love the color and that adorable image.

Valerija said...

Predivna je!

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute and fun! Your sparkly gold poinsettias are so pretty!

Billie A said...

So cute. Darling image and great water coloring. Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments
Billie A
Crafty Sentiments
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Crafty Catz
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

Annette said...

I'm loving your cute (and furry!) Christmas card!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Sari / Granne said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous gold flowers. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Christmas is coming" -challenge, I hope to see you also in our December challenge.