Nov 16, 2019

Happy Pawlidays

Slikovni rezultat za christmas puppy gif

Hello

I have today to share this Christmas
 wreath that I made 
 with images from Knitty Kitty Designs.
These are new images and they are 
supet cute and great for all puppy lovers.

I use Staffie and  French Bulldog.
You can found them in the shop.
I colored them with  combination of 
markers and color pencils.
I cut circle and made wreath
 and cover it with rope.
Put snowflakes and red ribonn
 and puppies.
In the middle of wreath I 
stamped sentiment. 


with my wreath I want to enter in these challenges:














14 komentari:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this is darling! Love your adorable wreath!! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Cute Card Thursday this week! HUGS :)

ike said...

Oh WoW ! That is so clever and really gorgeous :-) xx

brenda said...

What a fun Christmas wreath Fiki, must have taken you ages to cut out the dogs but beautifully done.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute Fiki, loving the design and sweet images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Eekers said...

Makes me smile everytime I see it! Thank you Fiki <3~

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Margreet said...

lovely wreath and great coloring

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card, Fiki! I like the adorable dogs!

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Priya said...

Beautiful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge
Priyadarshini

Dr Sonia S V said...

Soooo cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lori said...

What a cool idea! Love your wreath!

Valerija said...

Tako je krasna!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx