May 22, 2019

baked with love


Hello

I have  oday to share with you 
this fun shaker card

On my card I use  "Homemade" stamps 
from Jane's Doodles.

First I colored images with markers
 and then I fussy cut them.

Onwhite paper I stamped images.
Few I colored and few I didn't.

With die I cut window.
I put foam around window,put sequins inside
and glue it on card base.

Then I placed fussy cut images on card.



Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!


Fotografija Dunje Trautmann.

9 komentari:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous, Fiki!! I love the images you used and how you created the background!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful and great card Fiki
Gr Karin

Valerija said...

Super je! Predivna!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!! Love your selective coloring and shaker design!! :) HUGS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous

Lisa Lynn said...

This shaker card is just adorable.

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x