May 22, 2019

baked with love


Hello

I have  oday to share with you 
this fun shaker card

On my card I use  "Homemade" stamps 
from Jane's Doodles.

First I colored images with markers
 and then I fussy cut them.

Onwhite paper I stamped images.
Few I colored and few I didn't.

With die I cut window.
I put foam around window,put sequins inside
and glue it on card base.

Then I placed fussy cut images on card.



Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!


Fotografija Dunje Trautmann.

9 komentari:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous, Fiki!! I love the images you used and how you created the background!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful and great card Fiki
Gr Karin

Valerija said...

Super je! Predivna!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh how cute!! Love your selective coloring and shaker design!! :) HUGS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous

Lisa Lynn said...

This shaker card is just adorable.

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x