Jan 25, 2024

Season greetings

Hi all
Hope you are fine.

I finally got new glasses so now I can see to color !
Past few months I was so bad with sight ,
I couldn't see the color or anything small.
I have two glasses ,one are normal one and
 one for reading,color crochet.
Small things.
And now I can finally see!
So I will be visiting your blogs soon!
I know I missed many posts.


I draw an ornament  on watercolor paper 
and color it with red distress ink.

with my card Im entering these challenges:





a-anything goes







 

4 komentari:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Fiki..gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Love your watercolor baubles! Very nice Christmas card! Glad you received your glasses and hope it helps with your sight! HUGS

Lynda said...

So very effective - great shading for dimension. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Glad you have new glasses, I have sight problems too and know how is difficult colour little images. Beautiful CAS and lovely colouring!