Jun 29, 2023

Miss you...


 
 Hello My friends..

If you follow me for awhile then you know that my 
mom passed away before 21 years on this date.
She passed away when I was 17.
She was only 39. in August of that year 
she  would have 40.
My dad and mom are together in the same tomb.
My dad passed away before  10 years ago,
he was only 54.
I miss them very much.
I cant belive its 21 years passed...



Every year I made them a card.
For Mothers and Fathers day,for birthdays and for
day when they become angels

I made this card for my angel mom
with my card Im entering these challenges


I like pattern paper they can make great backgrounds





3 komentari:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

❤ Hugs

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful card you've made for your parents, Fiki! Love the flowers and butterflies! Sending hugs

Helen said...

Beautiful card and sentiment.

Sending a hug.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT