Jul 29, 2021

🐱

 Hi all

Like you see, I haven't visited your blogs lately.

I'm sorry about that.

 I will do that as soon as possible because I miss so much.

Before 2 weeks ago we drove Paola to her 1st job.

She found a job in the town where I lived with my parents.

It's a 4 hours drive .

I haven't visited that town for 8 years,since my dad passed away.

It was very emotional for me.

Mario and I slept in the car because we didn't want to pay so much money for one room just to sleep.

It was fun to sleep in the card. We had a donkey nearby so he was our alarm in the middle of the night. 

Will share photos soon so you can see it.

We also need to  drive Paola home so that's also time when we will 

do some work around my parents grave.

I wanted to let you know that I'm a little tired and need to help my hubby in the workshop and that's why I dont visit your blogs.

 stay weell and safe.

hugs to all my blog friends

2 komentari:

ike said...

Lovely to hear from you. Your journey sounds like fun. :-)
I hope you do not mean that you must do this every day to Paola's job ?????
xoxoxo

Fikreta said...

I think I didn't expressed well. We have to go pick her up when she is done with job at the end of her contract. Not every day. That would be impossible for us to pick her up every day.