Jan 24, 2021

Cool cat


Hello

I'm  here today to share DT card
I made shaker card.
I use MFT stamps  "Cool Cat"  .


 
I prepared everything for the card.
I made a window and adhere on the back 
clear sheet and foam.


I stamped sentiment and the glued shaker window.



Then I glue it on white card base and 
add a kitty image.  
and TA -DA! 
my card is done!
With my card I want to enter in these challenges:












Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!

 

7 komentari:

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so lovely Fiki
Gr Karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card i'm sure the cat is cool love it
thanks for joining us at creations in pink
hugs ellen dt

brenda said...

As always a sweet creation Fiki.

B x

*Urška* said...

Simpatična tresočka in motiv je prav prisrčen.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Fiki, she certainly is a 'cool cat'.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ike said...

Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog